CreamyChicken and Garlic pasta
Handful ofchopped parsley
3 clovesof Garlic chopped
1 mediumonion chopped
Tablespoonof Olive Oil
Salt andBlack Pepper to season
600g Pasta of your choice
1) Put pasta in a large saucepan andboil.
2) Whilst the pasta is cooking gentlyheat the Olive Oil in a pan and add the onion, cook gently for 4-5 mins. Add the diced chicken and cook thoroughly.
3) Add the garlic to the pan and cookthrough, season with salt and pepper.
4) Add the cream and heat gently, gratethe Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce to thicken.
5) Drain the pasta and add to the creamysauce stir in the chopped parsley and serve.